So it’s been an AMAZING week for DIY! So amazing that I feel like making this a top TEN, not FIVE for the week (but I’ll save some more DIY’s for next week – :)).
All this fabulous DIY’ing must be because Spring is in the air and everyone wants to get out and busy moving and shaking!
Any ways, without any more rambling, here are my top five DIY’s for the week!
1. Callie’s Crafts gave this table (that had been sitting her her garage for a while) new life with a grain sack pattern on the top. She isn’t sure whether to call the table vintage or modern, but either way, it’s creative!
2. The Hunted Interior made this amazing wooden marquee letter! Not only does this light look fantastic, but Kristen takes the time to walk you through how she put it all together. It’s one of the most original, funky pieces I’ve seen in a while!
3. Love Grows Wild created some great watercolour artwork with her kids. This is a super easy project and, best of all, everyone can get involved (great to for a weekend or holiday child distraction!)
4. Little Green Notebook couldn’t justify splurging for concrete planters, so she actually made her own!!! I would have never thought to do this myself, but they are too cute not to try. She found this amazing tutorial from BHG that absolutely anyone can do!
5. Must Have Wear transformed this Ebay rocking chair from drab to FAB!! I LOVE it for her little one – and aren’t the DIY cushions she also made just PERFECT?!?!