1. Crazy Wonderful made this amazing banded euro pillow sham (who needs to spend crazy cash when you can make your own to look like this?!)
2. The Winthrop Chronicles turned this not-so-pretty thrifted picture frame into a very pretty chalkboard. I love that it’s round – and gold.
3. House by Hoff created this really cute fabric scrap lampshade for her daughter’s room. I love this idea because you can customize it with any colour of fabric you like!
4. Making Home Base stenciled a pillow with an arrow pattern in coral – and paired the pillow with a great coral chair. Some may say it is too much, but check it out. Adorable!!!
5. Rain on a Tin Roof turned a Coke crate into a really great tie holder. Who would have thought?!? Very creative and very versatile. My kind of DIY!