I usually post five DIY features every Tuesday, but since I have come across so many amazing DIY’s in the last few weeks, I’m posting a second summary of DIY projects tonight for this week.
I hope that you see something that inspires you. There are some pretty super ideas and great projects in this issue. Enjoy!
1. The Chronicles of Home made this unbelievable Faux Capiz Shell Pendant! Talk about amazing – and creative! It`s stunning. Love it, love it, love it (and would like to try to make one myself!)
2. Ardent Hands Designs refurbished this library card file (remember those?!?) and gave it an amazing new colour. Love the blue and brass. Great combination!
3. DIY by Design provided a great tutorial on how to reupholster a chair. For those of you too nervous to delve into a project like this, fear no more. Check out the chair here for a great way to feel confident to tackle your next chair reupholstering job!
4. Craftivity Designs painted this really great hallway rug. I know you have seen a lot of painted rugs, but I also especially liked the front entry way decor works with this rug. Check it out!
5. Yellow Bliss Road painted a canvas headboard – which turned out beautifully! I`m loving the striped pattern!
6. The Golden Sycamore made this knock off industrial side table. I love the stencil work on it!
7. Pitter and Glink painted and reupholstered a chair in a great colour and some great fabric! Though there was already a reupholstered chair posted, I had to share this one too because it`s so completely different from the one featured in number 3.
8. Mom 4 Real sewed and twisted this unique sweater pillow, with rag garland. I love the colours and fabric choices!
9. Owen’s Olivia made this VIBRANT hello sign and though the DIY tutorial for it is not yet posted, it should be soon! I had to share it with you – make sure to check back to the site soon to see the tutorial there!
10. Salvage Dior also completely salvaged this table. What a transformation – and vision!! Beautiful results!